Faced with the constant headache of maintaining what has been printed and sold, which numbers have been allocated, etc. I decided to develop a system to bring this under control. The current release features:
- Keep track of editions and sales easily from one screen.
- Block Allocate ~ reserve a group of prints for a particular customer.
- Certificates of Authenticity.
- Print Run ~ Mark a group of prints as printed and generate the appropriate certificates.
- Sales reports.
- AutoAllocate© ~ When creating an edition numbers can be automatically allocated.
This is free software. The only thing I ask is that you mail me if you use it. The reason for this is so that I can mail out notices of any bug fixes/enhancements to existing users as soon as they are spotted. I like to keep track of the number of users out there. It's not much to ask is it?
New Release - Version 1.1 Released 23 Oct 2006
- First Release used in anger :)
- Added ability to generate single certificate
Added Image path rename form
Added version History
Added new certificate Format "Shepherdpics"
- Recreated the reports to provide useful info!
Various minor fixes
Where can I get this fantastic software ?
How do I install it ?
The Installation is very straight forward. Here are the instructions.
Where can I get support ?
Does it cost anything ?
Nope not a sausage. If you would like to donate a thankyou gift then please use the paypal button below and I will make sure all payments go to charity.