From the release notes:
What’s new from beta 1
This is a non-exhaustive list of issues we have solved with beta 2:
- Viewer adjustable background (Windows only)
- Importer (new on Windows)
- Improved, brighter and larger icons
- Better file management (drag and drop, rename, delete)
- More room for sliders (min max labels have been removed)
I processed this last night:
And everything seemed to go swimmingly. Why not download it and have a play.
Please Note though this beta will not run on AMD XP processors.
In a separate announcement Capture One have signed a strategic agreement with Microsoft. Hopefully this should mean better integration of iView and C1 as part of an attempt to take on Lightoom and Aperture.